Monday, July 2, 2012

Vegas Day 2

On day two of Vegas, I slept in....until noon.  
RM had an early business meeting and came back to the hotel to nap.  
The night before we went to bed after 1:30 am. 
Though we were tempted to stay in bed longer, you don't come to Vegas to sleep!

 We made dinner plans with my brother Fainga and his family who lives in Nevada.  They met us at Otto's Pizzeria owned by famed chef Mario Batali.  The food was out of this world.  It was delicious!  Pictured here is my niece Tali and nephew Vaea who are enjoying a pepperoni pizza.

 My nephew Ben with his dad Fainga (my baby brother)

 After dinner, the kids wanted ice cream.  So we had ice cream at the Haagen Daz ice cream Parlor.


 This is my 6 month old nephew Richard.  He's a happy baby that loves to chew on things, in this case he was trying to chew on my cheeks!

 I love chubby babies!
 Look at those eyelashes!
 Ben is quite a character.  Out of all my brother's kids, this one reminds me a lot of Moe.  He's very sweet, energetic, and loves football....and he's only 2 years old.

 While everyone was finishing their ice cream, I took the two oldest to the magic shop.  The kids had fun while the person who worked there performed various magic trips.  I had more fun watching them than the magic tricks!

I'm very fortunate that I have a close relationship with my brother and his wife Kanani and their four beautiful kids.  We spent only several hours with them before RM and I went to watch a Las Vegas Variety show.  It was another fun filled day in Vegas.

 

No comments: