Monday, July 2, 2012

Vegas Day 3

We had free tickets to the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.  We had no idea what to expect, but we were surprised at how many of the celebrity statues were very close to their likeness.

RM finally got to tell the Rock what he really thinks of his "stink eye".

 RM commented that Brad and Angelina were acting kind of stiff.

 I'm more into tall and dark haired, but I'll make an exception for Matthew McConaughey. 

 RM and the former "Governator"

 Posing with these legendary golfers inspired RM to take golfing lessons. 

Chilling with Will Smith

RM is 6'2 and the Shaq is several feet taller.

 My father in law was a former boxer.
 RM was channeling his father's boxing moves as he posed with MMA fighter Ice Man.

 RM looks a little too happy posing with Jessica Simpson.

 I have absolutely no musical ability, but at least it looks like I know what I'm doing.

 If you ever want to hire a DJ for your party....

 Either I have freakishly big hands or Lenny Kravitz has freakishly small hands. 
 I like to think it's the latter.

Since I was never able to attend one of Oprah's shows, this is the next best thing...posing with her wax figure. (sigh.)

Not sure what RM's "gangsta" sign mean,
but after spending three days in Vegas we were ready to go home. 

It's amazing the amount stuff that we crammed into the three days that we were in Las Vegas.
 I was going to blog more about our other activities, but there's a saying in Vegas that I thought I should stick to....

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."


1 comment:

wendy said...

I had to go back and read some posts I've missed. I haven't been blogging much as of late.
How fun to go to Vegas. I used to go there once a year when I lived in Utah.
the wax museum looked fun...BUT, I think Oprah looked "thinner" then she is.

fun trip !!!