I'm really good at making excuses. Here are a few examples of the excuses I make so that I can eat something that isn't on my diet plan:
- My iron level is low, I think I'll go and order a double decker cheese burger to give me some energy.
- There's nothing like a giant chocolate milkshake to calm the nerves.
- Sunny days mean it's time to get a Sundae!
- I am so mad today I need to eat some cake!
- I read that potato chips can take the nausea away. (Its true, I just don't remember where I read it.)
Today was my weigh in day with my weight loss group. I didn't go. My excuse? I'm on my period. I know it's a...LAME-O excuse. I know that if I want to get healthy and lose weight, I need to THROW OUT THE EXCUSES!
I heard this great quote, "Do the things you NEED to do, even when you don't feel like it. So, that later, you can do the things that you WANT to do."
What do you do to motivate yourself to stay on the weight loss track?
2 days ago