- I love Bob. I just want to HUG him. He's the polar opposite of Jillian. If he was my trainer, I would hug him after every training session.
- Always make sure you're not wearing mascara when watching. I can't stand it when someone is being eliminated, even when I don't like the person. Hubby think it's funny when I cry. He's such a "sensitive" soul.
- Don't you think Allison Sweeney, the gal that hosts the show, should display some kind of emotion, make some kind of comment, any comment? Not the neutral questions that she asks the contestants that doesn't give us an insight to what her opinions are. I know not her fault, the producers.
- I love it when they show how the eliminated contestant looks like towards the end of the show. Right before the credit rolls, they show a picture of the contestant and what their goal weight or dress size they want to reach by the time the season finale arrives. It seems that most of the women (at least when I've watched the show) all want to be single digit dress sizes. Hey, I think it's great to have that goal. But, I also believe you don't have to be a single digit dress size to look great. It's a sad state of affairs when a size 10 is considered full figured.
- There were two other shows that aired the same time as "The Biggest Loser". I usually like watching "Dancing with the Stars." But it depresses me to watch all these professional dancers with their skimpy outfits draped over their firm, lean, no sign of fat on their bodies. And then there's "American Idol" with Paula Abdul and her wacky commentary...I'll pass this season. I love watching (abbr)"TBL!" I get motivated! I get pumped! I know how these people feel, I can relate to them more than a celebrity dancing or a singer trying to make it big.
- The contestants on "TBL" ran a half-marathon. Watching their determination inspired me. I signed up to race a 5K in May. It's not half-marathon, but it's a start!
Food for Thought: "Do you find watching weight loss shows inspiring?" "Any other weight loss stories that you've read about or watched on TV that are helping you in reaching your goal to be fit and healthy?
(Feel free to post this question on your blog and mention where you got it or you can comment about it right here.)