Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bring on the New Year!

  
 
Usually when New Year's Eve arrives, the last you thing you want to do is to go to a party- at least it has been for me and RM.
 
A New Years Eve evening spent lounging on the couch in your PJ's watching a marathon of movies, while eating pizza is absolutely....reeelaaaaaxing. 
 
Which is why we keep going to the Clark's annual New Year Eve's party.
 
 Ringing in the new year with close friends is still a lot more fun than sitting on the couch.
 
For years, I would make a list of New Year's Resolutions and a few months into the new year- the New Year Resolutions are forgotten.
 
This year, I made one resolution for the New Year and it's this:
 
Become a better me.
 
That's it.
 
I think that's a worthwhile goal- to strive to become a better person every year.
 
But I'll start the new goal tomorrow....
 
Today I've been lounging in my  PJ's all day, watching a marathon of movies, and eating all sorts of yummy junk food.
 
That's what I call a very relaxing New Year's day celebration.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: