Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why I changed

I changed my blog because I like the look of this blog better. I love the white background against the text, the margin lines are wider than the old blog and it looks more cheerful.

This used to be my weight loss blog and I stopped writing in it several months ago because I didn't have time to write two blogs. So, rather than spending the time and money on a blog makeover on the old blog, I thought, "What the heck, I'll just start writing on my weight loss blog and save money."

So, don't get confused with the header on this blog-this will not be solely a weight loss blog. It's still H.K. everyday with a different header which I plan to change soon.

If you're still confused, don't fret - just sit back, relax, read, comment & one day it will all make sense. (I hope)

Be sure to read part 1 & part 2 of Moe's big projects below.