- You find yourself craving for chocolate and as you scour the cupboards for a chocolate fix....your hubby magically presents you a King Sized Butterfingers Candy Bar.
- When you're having a bad day, he's developed the sixth sense when to offer words of encouragement, or just hold you while you're crying and not say a single word.
- You make a silly joke that you're son thinks is lame, but your hubby is laughing hysterically as if you were the funniest person in the world.
- You're standing in the middle of the kitchen overwhelmed with thoughts of work and trying to figure out what to make for dinner. He tells you to sit down and orders take out Chinese.
- He sees you browsing through your favorite online clothing store and gives you his credit card.
- For the first several years of marriage, he's never complained about your lack of cooking skills or the few bouts of food sickness that he's survived. (I have become a great cook and there has been no food poisoning incidents.)
- In the middle of a church meeting, he whispers something in your ear that makes you blush and you look around hoping no one can decipher why you look so guilty. Until your son asks you why your ears look so red.
- When he kisses you even after 21 years of marriage - it still curls your toes and gives you goose bumps.
- He's dead beat tired after a long day's of work, but when your favorite song is playing....he asks you to dance with him.
This. Must. Be. Love.
Happy Valentines Day 2014!